Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sudden revelations

These are a few revelations which occured to me during the past 3 months I was staying in Vizag. They will be updated as and when there is a new revelation.

1. TV remotes dont have a Fast forward button!
I hardly see movies, and especially over the past 4 years in IITM, if I ever saw a movie, it was always within 20 minutes. Thanks to M player, my finger was always on -> Arrow key and I could achieve my target. Recently again after 4 years, back to the TV world, I was searching for such FF button in TV remote.

2. Bikes doesnt have a reverse gear!
When I was learning bike in December, I was cursing all along on changing gears. Then recently I have learnt Car. Parking in jam packed roads, parking places and steep roads in vizag, I was wishing for a reverse gear for the bike.

3. I have an initial steep learning curve.
Be it in French or Arabic, Yoga or Swimming, Car driving or cooking, I have realised that Ihave a steep initial learning curve. But as the days progress its slope tends to become '0' and sometimes negative too!

4. Never search for a Malayali restaurent in Kerala!

I have tried it in Ernakulam and I wonder whether its worth trying actually. Anyways, Chennai does offer 3-4 wonderful Malayali restaurents!

2 comments:

Yashwanth said...

learning curve steep and fall back..!!?

I remember a quote 'Andhrulu aaramba Shoorulu' ani..

:(

Fwd button kavala?
edupu gottu Serials chusthunnava enti?
:)

Reverse gear for bikes?
I'll make one for you..
i am not sure when but i'll definitely do that for U!!

:)

Unknown said...

aree nee pic keka ra.. too much unnavu. nice thoughts ra.. anni chadivanu, except telagana...bagunnayi.